Sunday, December 13, 2009

Welcome to Just Go With It Reviews

You will have to bear with me for a while here, a little new to the whole blogotetrahedral so it may take a bit to get this whole thing off the ground running. Let's start with the basics

What is this?
This site will be my little soapbox in a sea of them, where I will throw my hat over the wall, two cents tucked in the brim and give my take on whatever seems prevalent to my interests at the time. Mostly it will be reviews of odd shows/comics(American or Japanese)/whathaveyou that's out there in the world today. Will it always be about current things? No, as a matter of fact I have one review in line that's about a movie that came out some time in the late 60's.

What's with the title?
It came from a recurring theme i've found with a lot of my reviews of things when people asked me online what I've been watching/reading/whathaveyou. At some point in the explanation of the basic plot I found that I would always insert "just go with it" in parenthesis after every sentence that i knew was pure insanity to the uninitiated(case-in-point: my upcoming The World God Only Knows review)

How often will you update?
Your guess is as good as mine at this point, little kid. Got an odd schedule until after the New Year and after that I have to try and get a job, so Sho'nuff only knows when I'll get around to it.

So, until i can finally find time to sit down and work on this, please occupy yourselves with trying to find ALL the grammatical errors in the above post.
Should be a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment